Saturday, April 6, 2013

Getting ready for Spring/Summer

I had a great day sitting around the house today. I planted some seeds for our spring/summer garden! I'm very excited. I planted some herbs and a ton of veggies! I'll be putting pictures up as there is some progress on how my little garden is doing. I'm hoping to be able to grow enough veggies for our family for this summer and some for this winter. Now I'm winding down watching some TV before bed.

Last night was a great time at a benefit concert. There was a lot of good music (and some tasty cupcakes... mmmm... Pink lemonade!) I heard a new Christian band, The Refuge, and bought a new CD.
www.facebook.com/therefugemusic

It was a good night with friends and for a great cause!
This week is going to be AMAZING (and probably feel like one of the longest of my life)... I pick Dave up Thursday (YAY), then Friday is game night, and hopefully yoga on Saturday morning. I also finish a class Monday and start a new one on Tuesday. Oh and tomorrow is Pigpalooza at church (A special day at church where we will eat pork-YUM-and someone will kiss a pig...) I <3 pork! I am looking forward to this week (honestly, I'm mostly looking forward to Thursday! :D)

No comments:

Post a Comment