Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Root canal and cat puke..

This pretty much sums up my day. I had a dentist appointment at 1 discovered that instead of a crown I was getting a root canal. I left the dentist around 5:30... That's right, 4 and a half hours of dental work... and I was not in pain when I went, I am however (well, when my meds wear off) in pain now. I have to go back on Thursday (yes in two days) to get two teeth pulled... then a LOT more that I am wondering if I am really up to it.... Then I come in here to lay down after all of the dental crap and my cat pukes on my bed next to me... I  feel as if she is trying to sympathize with me, but it is really making everything crazy. I had some soup when I got home, it took me about an hour to eat a bowl of soup, and I'm thinking I might be hungry again, but I only have one can left and can't really drive (due to the meds that are keeping me from lashing out in pain)... Ugh how terrible. I might try running to the store in the morning when I first wake up... I am just about to fall asleep... I'm hoping tomorrow brings better things.

No comments:

Post a Comment