Sunday, July 8, 2012

A little change...

I changed the look of my little spot on the internet. We are just sitting around the house for the afternoon. We went to church this morning (although we over slept and missed our life group session this morning) I ended up spending the time in the nursery. I was able to play with the one year old kiddos.
We spent the afternoon sitting around the house watching "Star Trek: the Next Generation." I need to be working on school work but am not in the mood.
I made red beans and rice for lunch, but they were not finished in time for lunch so we had sandwiches and them for dinner. Nothing much really going on right now.
Oh, my uncle is doing much better as of last night! We have had many people praying for him, and continuing to pray for him and our family.
My brother and sister-in-law will be down in a few days. I miss them and am very excited to get to see them again! Living 16 hours away is difficult to keep in touch with everyone. My family lives 9 hours away from us. It's taken a while to get used to. But I enjoy the few times we get to spend together. I am excited to spend the next week or so together.

1 comment:

  1. Great to hear about your uncle - will surely keep him in my prayers.

    It must have been fun being able to love up on a tribe of 1 y.o. kiddies at church - they're such fun at that age, and everything is new for them.

    And thanks for the reminder about red beans and rice. God, I haven't made that in forever (and still have a box of Zatarains mix somewhere). Shame it's too late tonight to start cooking!

    ReplyDelete