Sunday, July 15, 2012

Family and Fun

My brother-in-law and his family are down from Connecticut! They got here Thursday and it has been such a full and exciting weekend! Dave, sadly, had to do his army thing this weekend so we didn't get to spend much time with him. Today is his birthday. I got him a fan for his car. It sounds like a crazy gift, but the AC has been out on his car all summer and he has had to drive in 100 + temperatures in stop and go traffic for a week (not quite that high, but still high since May)! He seems to be quite happy with the gift and will try it  tomorrow.
Tomorrow will be another exciting day with the family. They will be down for another week and it seems to be full of more adventure and excitement.
On other notes. The drywall guy will be here Tuesday and Wednesday to attempt to fix our laundry room again! Hopefully they will get it fixed this time! Well that's all I have for tonight. I'm going to try to get some pictures posted of the family this week! My sister-in-law will be taking some pictures of Dave and me this week too, so hopefully I will have some good pictures of the two of us to put up!

No comments:

Post a Comment