Wednesday, March 19, 2014

A renewal of sorts....

Once again I am going to try to pick up this blog. I am going to TRY to be better... but to be honest my life is in barely controlled chaos! I am in the middle of my student teaching (literally, my midterm was today). I feel like I'm doing well one day then the next I feel like I should just look for a new career now...) I am trying to make it until the end of next week (Spring break starts on the 31st and I cannot wait!) I will slowly be working on picking this back up. Not much to talk about in the past forever since i wrote last, just life keeping on going.

I have an hour long drive to my student teaching every day (and as the laws of nature set out, and hour long drive home.) It has given me a lot to think about, mostly what I could be doing if I wasn't in a car for 2+ hours a day, but also about my life. I have decided to pick my blog back up (and hopefully add more friends/family to my small number of followers).

I feel a bit scattered tonight... focusing is not my strongest thing this late.  I am looking for another audio book to listen to on my commute. I just finished The Hunger Games which was really good. I have the second one, but I really want another book in between them. Any suggestions?

One more thing before I go for the night. Over Thanksgiving my sisters and I took pictures with our families (husbands, kid, and each other). Here is one of my favorites of my husband and me.

I think it turned out really good. We had a lot of fun with family and taking pictures. Hoping this time I will be better with updating this! I also need another book idea...

No comments:

Post a Comment