Friday, July 5, 2013

A catchup day...

Well happy (belated) Fourth! Yesterday was a good day for us. Our day started with breakfast out and a quick grocery shopping trip. I have developed a crazy love and obsession for Greek Yogurt. I never thought I liked Greek yogurt because the one brand I had tried had a weird texture and after-taste. But I have since discovered the kind I liked. After the shopping we spent the day at home. We sat around the house and watched TV together and I played the Sims. It was just a day together as a family!

Today on the other hand is a bit busy and stressful. I have a school project due tomorrow and I am waiting on stuff from my other group members to make my Prezi presentation for everyone to review. I am also working on getting the house together (cleaned AND organized). The hardest part is getting everything organized... I just want to tuck stuff away and be done with it.... But I have to find a place to put everything. With all of this on my plate for the day what do you think I am doing... I am sitting on the couch with the cat. Sometimes it is hard to get motivated to get started...

No comments:

Post a Comment