Sunday, May 20, 2012

Here it is... Midnight...

Here I am. Laying in bed at midnight unable to sleep... Why one would ask... well because I have so much to do tomorrow that I have been left unable to fall asleep. So I got up and started working on the few things I could get done tonight... I finished up some schoolwork. Tomorrow is the last day of the class I'm taking and I'm so stressed about that I feel like I could throw up! Then I get called into work, and somewhere between finishing up my project and watching a third grade class tomorrow I have to make 3 dozen cupcakes by 6pm for my MK meeting! What a day! But at least I'm pretty much finished with my school work... I think! And I'm starting to get tired again. I'm hoping to be asleep in the next 20 minutes because I have to be up somewhere around 5 AM.
Enough of the complaining I suppose. Here is a picture to leave with! I'm not sure what I ever did without having this little man to protect my clothes after the dryer! I love my pets!
He does take his job very seriously! It took me forever to get the clothes out of the dryer and away from him! Such helpful pets!

No comments:

Post a Comment