Saturday, January 21, 2012

Another Day...

Sitting around the house. Going to try this blog thing again. I haven't had a blog since high school, so this should be fun. 
Another eventful day is finished. My car was fixed and we were able to pick it up today. I wrote my first paper for my Master's program, then thought my computer decided to delete it. But thankfully it was saved and I didn't have to rewrite it. I also did a full day of school work. I'm very much liking doing my schoolwork online through the University of Phoenix. 
Now Dave and I are just sitting around the house watching the ID channel. Probably going to bed soon... I'm in the mood to make something, just have to figure out what I'm going to make... not sure if it's going to be baking or crafty... hmmm... guess I'll just have to figure it out. Well I'm off to bed... I'll try to remember to post more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment